Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Acting

I'm pretty passionate about the art of acting. I suppose I'm not the first one, and I certainly hope I'm not the last. It's a wonderful art form. I've spent roughly the last 10 years studying and training and have learned a thing or two. I want to share my feelings on the subject here, as well as offer advice and tips. I'm not an expert, rather I'm just a fellow wanderer on the path. The things I mention are only my humble opinion. You may take them or leave them or suggest wisdom of your own.

1 comment:

  1. If you're not an expert and I'm no expert, does that mean we're fellow wanderers on the same path or different ones? Do you have to be an actor to wander on your path? Where is this path? Where are we going? "Not all that glimmers is gold, not all who wander are lost." Ha, I got that one from you.

    ReplyDelete