Saturday, May 29, 2010

Paranormals

I have just been cast in a webseries called "Paranormals". It's being produced by a small, upstart production company here in Provo called Lost Lake Studios. The quality of their stuff is really good and they are making quite a name for themselves here in the Valley. I'm excited to get to work with them, especially with Jeff Blake who co-starred in "The Book of Jer3miah" with me. He's a really great guy and talented and full of ambition.

The series is about a group of college-aged kids who live in a very haunted town and start up their own little ghost hunting/investigating group. I will be playing Leslie. He's one of the lead parts and he's the brainy, analytical one in the group. He's very passionate about hunting ghosts, but he goes about it in a very logical and methodical manner. It looks like it's going to be a great project. The plan is to then pitch the pilot to get funding to film the whole season. I really hope that works out! I would be great to get paid and to have something like this on my resume and reel. I'll keep you posted on how it all goes!

1 comment:

  1. Good show, Laddy!

    Keep me posted, as I'll like to have a look at you as "Leslie."

    ReplyDelete