Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Commercial for BYU

This post is a bit late in coming, but two Fridays ago I filmed a commercial for BYU's Spring and Summer Continuing Student program. It was a fun little piece to encourage students to attend classes spring and summer. It was just me and my friend Adrienne Eror and a small film crew of two plus the producer. The commercial consisted of us at different locations doing fun things and talking about how awesome it is to come for spring and summer. We got to race around a go-cart track, and go bike riding, and lay in the grass, and Adi got to go down a water slide. It was a very fun project and a long and exhausting day. I can't wait to see the final product. I guess they'll probably use it mostly next year since spring term is ending. The biggest thing I learned about acting from this project is how hard it can be to keep producing a high energy response for the camera after a very long and hot day, and after you've already done about 20 takes of the same shot. It's quite demanding. But fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment