Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Scheduling

This week we were supposed to be filming the pilot episode of "Paranormals", but the lead actor decided to up and go get his appendix taken out on the spur of the moment. Rather silly if you ask me. He should have planned on that ahead of time. Now the whole project has been pushed back until the end of August. In his credit David (I don't remember his last name) was a great trooper about it. He had surgery the day before we were supposed to start filming and called the director and said he felt up for it still! Jeff told him to just take it easy and recover. The extra time would be useful in pulling things together.

Well, this change in plans created a problem since I am leaving in two weeks to fly back home to Boston to attend the Stanislavsky Summer School at Lesley University. This five week program won't conflict with the new filming schedule, but I will be on the other side of the country. Well, it turns out that Jeff is willing to fly me out for the week of the shoot and then fly me back when we're done! How cool is that! I sure feel all fancy.

Also, check out the poll I put up under my picture on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment